Three Fantastic Ways to See Kentucky
When you’re looking for things to do in Louisville, we have you covered!
We plan the entire adventure, start to finish, so you can relax and leave the rest to us!
Mint Julep Tours is a full tour and transportation company focused on the Kentucky Bourbon Trail®, Horse Country, and tourism in the entire Bluegrass State based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Public Tours – A set schedule of three Kentucky bourbon distilleries for tours and tastings available Thursday, Friday and Saturday or half-day trips exploring Louisville for sightseeing or beer making available Thursday and Sunday
- Custom Tours – Build your own itinerary with the help of our experience experts for any size group
- Exclusive Experiences – Special tour offerings taking you behind the scenes for one-of-a-kind adventures
With more than 900 five-star reviews, our expert team goes above and beyond to ensure your day is fun, educational and hassle-free.
Learn the art, history, and craftsmanship of “America’s Native Spirit” as you travel through Bourbon Country visiting two historic bourbon distilleries for guided tours and tastings, along with a third stop for a tasting only! We’ll also stop for a local lunch along the way. We set the schedule, just pick a day and leave the rest to us! Each all-inclusive ticket includes comfortable transportation guided by one of our stellar Mint Julep tour leaders, distillery admissions and lunch.
Tours are available weekly on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Distillery locations and tour departure times vary.
Explore Louisville’s best brews as you spend an afternoon hopping between breweries and taprooms. You’ll visit three distinct beer makers with tours and tasting flights at each stop with insight from your Mint Julep Tours ‘brew guru’ in between. Tours available select Sunday, Thursday and Fridays August through November.
See Louisville old and new on this half-day tour of the Derby City. Travel past 50+ local landmarks learning fun facts from your expert guide. Tours available select Sunday, Thursday and Fridays August through November.
In addition to our pre-planned, ticketed public tours, we also offer a wide variety of Custom Tour services. Whether it’s a Corporate Outing, Bachelor/Bachelorette Party, Special Occasion, or VIP Transportation, you’ll work one-on-one with one of our Bourbon Country Tour Experts who will help you create a personalized itinerary that allows you to depart and travel privately with your guests. The possibilities are endless – from distilleries to horse farms, breweries, wineries, museums, landmarks, restaurants and more. We can accommodate tours of any size.
Mint Julep Tours enriches the experience with knowledgeable drivers, enthusiastic guides, and clean and comfortable vehicles.
Fill out our easy online contact form to start planning your Kentucky adventure!
Mint Julep offers some incredible Exclusive Experiences. We work with the best distilleries, restaurants, breweries and more to craft one-of-a-kind tours you don’t want to miss.
Upcoming experiences include:
- The Heaven & Evan Bourbon Tour – your ticket to a behind-the-scenes distillery hop with a Master Distiller
- Secrets of Bluegrass Chefs – be in the studio audience of a live TV show featuring Kentucky’s best chefs and restaurants
- Southern Supper Series – taste your way through Louisville on a food tour unlike any other
Whether you’re traveling with us through Bourbon Country or joining us for an Exclusive Experience, each tour we offer is created by our inspiration and commitment to sharing Kentucky traditions. We have a love and passion for Kentucky that we are excited to share with you as our guest!