Mint Julep Experiences is happy to announce its 2019 Kentucky bourbon tours!
Travel with us into Bourbon Country. Our bourbon adventures depart every Thursday, Friday and Saturday from downtown Louisville. Sunday and Wednesday tours are available March through October. Meet your tour group at Omni Louisville Hotel for one of several bourbon itineraries. Tickets must be purchased online in advance. Dates for January through September 2019 are now open including tours Kentucky Derby Week. More tours in October and beyond will open 180 days in advance of departure date. Call 502-583-1433 to learn more.
Book one of the itineraries below online today! Each ticket includes a tour and tasting at the first two listed distilleries and tasting-only experience at the third listed distillery along with lunch, guided transportation and bottled water.
2019 Bourbon Tour Itineraries
SOUTH OF LOUISVILLE
- Maker’s Mark, Jim Beam and Barton 1792 (Thursday and Saturday)
- Maker’s Mark, Lux Row and Barton 1792 (Friday)
- Maker’s Mark and Bardstown Bourbon Co. (Sunday)
EAST OF LOUISVILLE
- Woodford Reserve and Buffalo Trace (Wednesday)
- Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace and Four Roses (Thursday and Friday)
- Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace and Stitzel-Weller (Saturday)