Sightseeing & Tourist Attractions
View Kentucky’s most charming places old and new
Let us be your guide to the best places in Kentucky on one of our sightseeing tours. From monuments to murals, you can explore the state’s history and future. Our tour leaders take you to the must-see sights across the Bluegrass State.
Popular destinations include:
- Kentucky Derby Tours: Miss the Derby? You can still get many Kentucky Derby experiences year-round by visiting the farms of past winners, legendary horses at stud farms, Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby Museum
- Muhammad Ali Tours: See Muhammad Ali’s childhood home, the gym where he trained and his final resting place in Cave Hill Cemetery
- Shopping Tours: Whether you prefer small boutiques or outlet mall finds, we can coordinate a trip for your group to the best spots to shop
- Historic Homes Tours: Visit Old Louisville and other historic neighborhoods to see beautiful architecture, lush gardens and stunning streetscapes
- Bourbon and History Tours: Travel down Whiskey Row and learn Louisville’s bourbon heritage driving around the city to landmarks with a historian on board
No public sightseeing tours of Louisville are currently scheduled. Customized group bus tours are available seven days a week.
Starting in spring 2019, Mint Julep will have a new option for downtown Louisville sightseeing called Bourbon City Cruisers. Details coming soon!
CHOOSE YOUR TOUR TYPE
Go deep into Louisville’s history and heritage on a sightseeing tour! Each four-hour tour travels past more than 50 local sites like Whiskey Row and the city’s Cast Iron District, Falls of the Ohio and its stunning skyline view, historic homes in Old Louisville, landmarks of hometown heroes like Muhammad Ali, and colorful murals in up-and-coming neighborhoods Butchertown and NuLu.
Your expert tour leader will share fun facts and in-depth details as you explore sights old and new. No public sightseeing tours are currently scheduled. A new eco-friendly sightseeing option from Mint Julep will be launched in spring 2019. Check back for updates.
What do you want to see? Mint Julep Tours can arrange sightseeing tours based on any topic or region of Kentucky.
Groups from 1 to 200 or more can travel privately listening and learning during an informational and fun sightseeing tour.
Add a sightseeing element to any customized tour spending extra time between distilleries or horse farms to engage your group in Kentucky’s history.