Whether you’re headed to Nashville for a bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday party or weekend getaway, this Nashville playlist of songs about Tennessee and whiskey are sure to get your ready for the trip! Just add a Tennessee Whiskey Adventure from Mint Julep for maximum fun.
Songs About Nashville
- “Nashville Without You” by Tim McGraw
- “The Nashville Scene” by Hank Williams Jr.
- “Nashville Burn” by Waylon Jennings
- “Nashville Cats” by The Lovin’ Spoonful
- “Down On Music Row” by Dolly Parton
- “Visit Me in Music City” by Bobby Bare Jr.
- “Wrong Side of Memphis” by Trisha Yearwood
- “The Flood” by Don Williams
- “Tears at the Grand Ole Opry” by Wanda Jackson
- “I Love This Town” by Bon Jovi
- “Round Here” by Counting Crows
- “Steal My Kisses” by Ben Harper
Songs About Whiskey
- “Tennessee Whiskey” by Chris Stapleton
- “Jack Daniels” by Eric Church
- “Burnin It Down” by Jason Aldean
- “Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound” by Hank Williams Jr.
- “You Don’t Know Jack” by Luke Bryan
- “Tubthumping” by Chumbawumba
- “Whiskey Rock-a-Roller” by Lynryd Skynyrd
- “Tik Tok” by Kesha
- “Alabama Song (Whisky Bar)” by The Doors
- “Have A Drink On Me” by AC/DC
- “Jack Daniel’s If You Please” by David Allen Coe
- “Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7” by Jerry Lee Lewis
- “One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer” by John Lee Hooker
- “Whiskey” by Trampled By Turtles
- “The Whiskey Ain’t Working Anymore” by Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart
- “Whiskey Man” by The Who
- “Whiskey River” by Willie Nelson
- “Whiskey n’ Mama” by ZZ Top
Bonus Road Trip Songs For Your Nashville Playlist
- “One Mint Julep” by The Clovers
- “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake
- “Take It Easy” by The Eagles
- “Holiday Road” by Lindsay Buckingham
- “On the Road Again” by Willie Nelson
About the Author – Rachel Goldenberg
Rachel Goldenberg has been Director of Marketing at Mint Julep since 2017. Her extensive bourbon education includes becoming an Executive Bourbon Steward through the Stave & Thief Society and graduating from Woodford Reserve’s Bourbon Academy. She is a Certified Tourism Ambassador and enthusiastic advocate for her adopted hometown of Louisville. When she’s not promoting Mint Julep’s portfolio of southern experiences, she can be found walking her dog or enjoying a drink on a Germantown patio.