Headed to Nashville? Here are the best tours, restaurants, attractions and destinations near the Omni Nashville Hotel. Whether you’re staying at the hotel in downtown Nashville or visiting the Music City Convention Center, Bridgestone Arena or Country Music Hall of Fame, you can’t lose with this list.
Nearby Tennessee Attractions
The Country Music Hall of Fame and Musuem is adjacent to the Omni Hotel and one of downtown Nashville’s top attractions. It’s massive collection of country music history artifacts, photos and recordings is fascinating. Rotating exhibits and a variety of tour options make it a worthwhile addition to your Nashville vacation. Hatch Show Print, a working letterpress print shop, is also connected to the expansive museum.
Across the street, Bridgestone Arena hosts major concerts and is the home of the local NHL team the Nashville Predators. The Predators are among several professional sports teams in Nashville. Others include the Tennessee Titans (NFL), Nashville SC (USL), and Nashville Sounds (PCL).
Arts destinations close to the Omni include Schermerhorn Symphony Center for the Nashville Symphony and iconic music venue and home of Grand Ole Opry, Ryman Auditorium. Also nearby, Tennessee Performing Arts Center and the Frist Center for Visual Arts.
Whiskey Tours Departing From Omni Nashville Hotel
Mint Julep Experiences offers two different whiskey tour options departing from the Omni Hotel in downtown Nashville. If you enjoy Tennessee history, learning about the culture and craftsmanship of distilling, and tasting great whiskey – you’ll love these day trips. Each all-inclusive tour experience includes multiple distillery tours with tastings and a southern-inspired lunch. An expert guide will lead your bus tour enhancing the experience. We ensure you can relax and enjoy a hassle-free day.
Legends: Tennessee Whiskey Adventure
Travel to two historic whiskey distilleries Jack Daniel’s and George Dickel on a fun, safe and educational adventure. Tour departs every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the Omni Hotel (250 5th Ave. S).
Rising Stars: Tennessee Whiskey Adventure
Visit three craft distillers who are making what’s next in whiskey and other spirits like gin, vodka, moonshine and more. This Nashville whiskey tour stops at Corsair Distillery, H Clark Distillery and Leiper’s Fork Distillery for tours and tastings. Tour departs every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from the Omni Hotel.
Nearby Nashville Restaurants
Inside of the Omni Hotel, there are several dining options for before or after your Mint Julep Experiences adventure. Bob’s Steak and Chop House offers dinner six days a week (closed Sunday). Kitchen Notes serves farm-to-table breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Lunch and dinner at Barlines are often accented by live music and TVs for watching sports. For a quick coffee, head to Nashville’s oldest coffee company Bongo Java.
Top Sites For Things To Do In Nashville
- VisitMusicCity.com – Run by the Nashville Convention and Visitor’s Corp, this website is a great resource for local things to do, places to stay and trip planning.
- TNVacation.com – This is the official travel planning website for the State of Tennessee’s Department of Tourist Development.
- Do615.com – A popular Nashville event calendar with daily listings for live music, happy hours, tours and more.
- NowPlayingNashville.com – Organized by the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, this nonprofit arts & entertainment guide includes events in Nashville and surrounding areas.
- TheNashBach.com – For those Nashville bachelorettes and bachelor groups looking for bach party things to do you’ll want to check out these must-do Nashville activities